This is the Ocean Theme Classroom you’ve been waiting on! This collection perfectly balances calming blue hues with a neutral classroom vibe that will make your classroom a calm oasis. Your kiddos will love all of the adorable ocean critter clipart, and you’ll love how easy it is to make your classroom beautifully cohesive! Walking into your classroom every morning will remind you of the feeling of having your feet up on the beach!
Special Features of This Bundle:
Organization: This bundle is organized into alphabetical folders for each type of product so you can easily find what you’re looking for. The folders in the bundle follow the same order of the products listed below so you can easily find exactly what you’re looking for quickly.
Editable Files: Nearly every PDF has a matching Powerpoint text-editable file so that you can create products with the exact wording you’re looking for. There’s no need to add text boxes, I’ve already given you templates you change the font on. Use these files to change the text, or insert your own font/language.
Embedded Fonts: Each text-editable file includes embedded fonts, so there’s no need to search for the matching font online. Embedded fonts allow you to use the same font that is in the PDF so your newly created editable files can have the same look as the PDFs.
The Ocean Theme Classroom Decor Bundle is packed with value with over 2,200 pages. Many of the files in this bundle have multiple designs so that you can use this bundle year after year while switching up classroom themes. The only trouble you’ll have is choosing between the beautiful designs ❤️
Here’s a list of everything included in this Ocean Theme Classroom Decor Bundle:
Individual products coming soon with hyperlinks
1. 10 Drawer Cart Labels: Get organized with this editable set of 10 drawer cart labels that will save you sanity all year long! This product comes with a preset PDF of labels as well as an editable option so you can create any organizational system (2 files, 10 pages)
2. 12 Drawer Cart Labels: Get organized with this editable set of 12 drawer cart labels that you are sure to fall in love with. A PDF with preset labels is included as well as an editable option so you can create whatever your classroom needs (2 files, 16 pages)
3. Accent Banners: These incredible banners can be hung over a door, white board, bulletin board or just about anywhere to add a splash of ocean bliss! Two different shapes are available in multiple colors. Two different sizes are also included to fit your needs (2 files, 36 pages)
4. Affirmation Station: Give yourself and your students a boost of positivity with this affirmation station that’s impossible to walk away from without a smile. You have plenty of flexibility with 48 different positive affirmations that come in both “I Am” and “You Are” Statements. A text editable file allows you to add any affirmation you’d like! (2 files, 90 pages)
5. Agenda Calendar: This calendar is designed to help keep your life on track! Each month prints as a two-page set. You can choose to print the agenda and write in the dates, or use the editable version to set all the dates and print. (2 files, 48 pages)
6. Alphabet Banner: Display the alphabet in style with these adorable banners that will bring the beauty of your ocean to the entire room. Two different designs are included, and give you the option to print 1 or 2 letters to a page. Use the text editable Powerpoint file to change the font/language. (4 files, 156 pages)
7. Alphabet Posters (Cursive Font): Each page prints as a full 8.5” x 11” portrait piece of paper so it can be seen from anywhere in the classroom. Two designs are included with cursive fonts to help your students with their own handwriting. Each posters includes both lower and upper case letters. (2 files, 104 pages)
8. Alphabet Posters (Dotted-Line Font): The same sizing and design of the cursive alphabet posters, but the font is a dotted-line font that will help the younger kiddos master their handwriting. (2 files, 104 pages).
9. Alphabet Posters (Standard Font): Same design as the cursive posters with a standard font that is clear and easier to see anywhere in the room. Each poster includes both the lower and upper case letter. (2 files, 104 pages)
10. Behavior Chart: Write student names on clothespins and have them take ownership of their behavior in the classroom by having them move their clothespin up or down for good and bad decisions. (2 files, 14 pages)
11. Binder Covers and Spines: Store your important lesson plans and paperwork by transforming your binders into pure cuteness. Each binder cover is text-editable allowing you to add your own subject or title. The binder spines can be edited to match the covers and are designed to fit 1”, 1.5” and 2” binders. In total there are 16 binder cover designs and 8 different binder spine designs (2 files, 42 pages)
12. Birthday Board Display: Display your student’s special day in style with this adorable birthday display! Each month has an adorable ocean animal, and editable student name tags are included. A “Birthdays” banner and bulletin board are also included as well to give one cohesive look. Students will love seeing their name on the board and finding out which classmates share their birth month! (2 files, 43 pages)
13. Bulletin Board Borders: Printable bulletin board borders that will allow you give your entire classroom cohesive. 14 different designs are included, and each one will make your classroom feel like a perfect ocean oasis. (1 file, 14 pages)
14. Calendar Pack: Never forget what day it is by utilizing this calendar pack that will make you smile every day. This product’s calming colors will pop with a black hanging pocket chart. Days of the week, calendar numbers, months, and calendar accent design pieces are all included. In addition to those pieces which go into a pocket chart, this product also includes “Yesterday Was”, “Today Is”, and Tomorrow Is” labels along with days of the week. (2 files, 36 pages)
15. Calendar Holiday Cards: Spice up your Calendar using these cards for special days. Major holidays are included as well as special days such as a half days, picture day, and birthdays among many others. Some Australian and Canadian Holidays are included as well. A PowerPoint with blank cards is included so that you can add your own clipart for any Holidays you’d like to add. (3 files, 119 pages)
16. CHAMPS Posters: Remind students of the expectations you have for them with these beautifully designed CHAMPS posters. Change or alter the wording to fit your system with the included text-editable Powerpoint file. (2 files, 16 pages)
17. Circle Numbers 1-40: These circle numbers are great for labeling items, stations, storage, or anything else. These adorable circle numbers print 4 to a page and have a lot of versatility to fit your classroom needs. (2 files, 20 pages)
18. Clock Labels: Help your students learn to tell time using clock labels that can be placed at each 5 minute interval. These helpful teaching tools are so easy to print, cut, and put up. Use any font with the text editable version included. (2 files, 6 pages).
19. Color Posters: Simple color posters designed to help students learn their colors. 11 colors are included along with alternate spellings of gray/grey. (2 files, 24 pages).
20. Copy, File, Grade Labels: Use these labels to help you stay on top of student’s papers. These labels are so easy to print, cut, and use so organization becomes fun again! Create your own organizational system using the text-editable Powerpoint file. (1 file, 2 pages)
21. Days in School Tally: Use this fun tracking system to count how many days you’ve been in school. This product includes 2 differently designed headers and 4 different counter designs. You can laminate this product and use a dry erase marker to use it year after year. Each day you mark off means you’re one day closer to summer! Use the text-editable Powerpoint file to change the font/language (2 files, 84 pages)
22. Desk Nameplates: Give your students a desk name tag that you’ll love seeing every day! You can use the font included to type each student’s name, or you can delete the text and print it blank to use your own Sharpie marker. (1 file, 22 pages).
23. Desk Nameplates (“Hello My Name Is”): These desk nameplates are just as cute as the standard desk nameplates but include “Hello My Name Is” at the top of the nameplate for the younger grades. (1 file, 10 pages).
24. Desk Nameplates (Primary Version): These desk nameplates are intended for primary students and include an Alphabet at the top of the name plate and a number line at the bottom of the nameplate. If you choose to type the student’s name a dotted line font is included as well as blank dotted line so you can print the nameplate and write the student’s name. (1 file, 23 pages)
25. Editable Posters (Landscape): These posters are text editable using Powerpoint and print as a full-sized landscape piece of paper. These are perfect for writing classroom rules, labeling large items, or creating anything you need for your classroom. (1 file, 5 pages)
26. Editable Posters (Portrait): These text editable posters print as a full 8.5” x 11” portrait page, and come in the same designs as the landscape posters. Perfect for classroom rules, or anything else you need on your walls (1 file, 5 pages)
27. Flip Calendar: This simple flip calendar is full of beautiful colors and allows you to easily track the Day, Month, Date, and Year to keep you on track. Edit using Powerpoint. (2 files, 46 pages).
28. Hand Signals: Use hand signals in your classroom to let your students communicate with you without interrupting instruction. A total of 9 different hand signals are included along with a Powerpoint file that has blank cards for you to add new hand signals using clipart. In total 5 different designs are included. (3 files, 128 pages).
29. Hand Signals (With Pictures): Similar design to the standard hand signals, but each picture includes a picture to help students visualize what the hand signal represents. These are perfect for the younger grades. (3 files, 203 pages).
30. How We Get Home Signs: Help keep track of how students go home at the end of the days using these beautiful cards! This product includes options such as car, bus, walkers, daycare, bike riders, and after school program. Clipart comes in both color and black and white to maximize your options. (2 files, 28 pages).
31. Job Cards and Banner: Allow your students to help out in the classroom by assigning each one a job. A total of 40 different jobs are provided, with an editable file for you to add more jobs you might need. You have the option of using a numbering system or using the editable file to add student names to rotate jobs between students through the year. (3 files, 37pages)
32. Labels: Stay organized with these colorful and classic labels. Small, Medium, and Large labels are provided. Shapes such as hexagons, squares, and rectangles are included, and all labels are text editable so that you can create your own organizational system! (1 file, 23 pages).
32. Meet the Teacher Templates: Introduce yourself to your students in style with this adorable Meet the Teacher Template! The template gives you space to insert your own picture, and share who you are. This can be used in an email, mailed to students over the summer, or given out during Open House. (1 file, 2 pages).
33. Number Line 0-200: This file provides a massive number line to make your walls beautiful and help your students count. To help with understanding place value, a special design is placed on every 10th number. An editable version is included so you can add your own negative numbers. (2 files, 68 pages)
34. Pencil Signs: These adorable pencil signs are designed to be used on a container for sharp and dull pencils. Help students put all dull pencils in one location to be sharpened for the next day. (2 files, 2 pages)
35. Quote Posters: Inspire your students with these beautiful posters that share message that are just as beautiful. This product is not editable. (1 file, 20 pages)
36. Schedule Cards: Text-editable schedule cards to help you stay on track and let your students know what’s next. You’ll love how easy these are to set up and switch out the schedule each day. (1 file, 4 pages).
37. Shape Posters: Help your students learn their shapes in style! This product includes a total of 20 shapes ranging from 2D and 3D Shapes. Each shape poster prints as a full 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper which can be seen from all over the room. Dotted Line font is given as an option for the younger grades. A text editable version is included so you can add your own font/language (3 files, 60 pages)
38. Skip Counting Numbers: Help your students master their multiplication facts with these skip counting numbers. Numbers 1-12 are included, and each number has numbers on them representing multiplication facts up to 12. For example, the number 2 has 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, and 24 on it. Each page prints as a full page of paper. Editable versions are included to add your own font. (2 files, 30 pages)
39. Skip Counting Numbers (Blanks): Same design as the Skip Counting Numbers but without the multiplication facts. Use these numbers to label tables, areas of the room, or to help younger grades count. Numbers 1-12 are included, which means you have digits 0-9 and can create any number. (2 files, 30 pages)
40. Table and Group Numbers: Full page pieces of paper that contain labels for group or table numbers. Numbers 1-10 are included, along with a text editable version which allows you to add more numbers. (2 files, 40 pages)
41. Teacher Toolbox Labels: Stay organized with these teacher toolbox labels! Each label comes with clipart, and is designed for maximum cuteness! A link to a blog I wrote is included that will help you find the perfect teacher toolbox on Amazon and set it up. A text editable version is included along with blank labels so you can add your own products. A total of 42+ items are included. (2 files, 24 pages)
42. Ten Frames 0-20: Help your students count with these ten frame posters! The numbers go from 0-20, and a total of 2 different designs are included. Each page prints as a full 8.5” x 11” piece of paper, and comes with counters on the bottom of the page to help students visualize the number. A text editable version as well a dotted line version is included. (3 files, 126 pages)
43. Voice Level Posters: Give your students a noise level target with these adorable voice level posters. The voice levels run level 0 to level 4 and are designed to place a light next to each one. Turn on the light for the voice level you’d like your students to use! Each level comes with clipart to show students what that voice level looks like. Circle and Rectangle Labels are provided along with a tex-editable version. (2 files, 22 pages)
44. Weather Cards: This product includes a card for “Today’s Weather” and “Today’s Temperature”. Each card has 6 different options, a text editable version is included as well. (2 files, 24 pages)
45. Welcome Banner: Welcome your students with a welcome banner on the front of your teacher desk, the front of the room, or on your classroom door. Full Size versions are also available allowing you to print 1 or 2 pendants to a page depending on how large you’d like the banner to be. (4 files, 72 pages)
46. Word Wall Letters: Help students with sight words by using a Word Wall! This product comes with a heading for each letter as well as Word Wall Labels. Text editable versions are included as well to add your own words. (2 files, 36 pages).
47. Word Wall Dolch Words: Designed to be used in conjunction with the Word Wall Letters. These preset labels mean you don’t need to type up any Dolch Words for your classroom. Words are organized in one file by grade level and the 95 common words. Another file includes all of the Dolch Words in alphabetical order. (2 files, 118 Words)
51. Word Wall Fry Words: Designed to be used in conjunction with the Word Wall Letters. The first 300 Fry Words are included and organized in sets of 100. (2 files, 58 pages).
Commonly Asked Questions
1. What programs do I need to open and use this product?
To avoid capability issues I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF files and Powerpoint for all editable files. Using a program like Google Slides will limit features like embedded fonts. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free download and can be downloaded here. Powerpoint offers a free 1 month trial which can be a.
2. What does it mean if a file is editable?
An editable file requires Powerpoint and is only text-editable. Due to copyright restrictions you cannot move or alter the clipart or colors of the backgrounds. Text-editable files allow you to use the embedded font to change the text, or to add a different font/language altogether. Included in the “Start Here” file you will find helpful instructions with editing tips to maximize this product.
3. Where can I find more classroom inspiration?
I would love to connect and see all the ways that you’re transforming your classroom to be a home away from home! I’m always blown away by the creativity of teachers and the great classroom environments you create. Be sure to follow me on the following social medias for classroom inspiration, updates, and to tag me with your beautiful classrooms.
Purchasing this product gives your lifetime access to a single classroom license. This means you can use it for your own classroom and print it out as many times as you’d like. You cannot share this file with a colleague in part or in whole without purchasing an additional license. In addition, you may not use any of the editable files to create files to sell as your own. You may only use this product on a personal level and may not sell or resell this product in part or in whole passing it off as if it were your own work.
5. What do I do if I’m experiencing technical difficulties?
You can email me at ConfettiandCreativityStore@gmail.com with any issues you are having and I will help as much as I am able to.